On Tuesday night, the night before she was due to leave I took Sue (my cousin) to hospital as she had severe abdominal pains. She was admitted to the Royal Brisbane Hospital the same night and is now waiting for a keyhole operation to remove a blockage in her small intestine. So I was quite busy rebooking her flight, speaking to the travel agent and insurance company and taking everyone to visit her in hospital.
Fingers crossed all goes well. I rebooked her flight until 3 April but that may have to be extendeed again based on her recovery.